The Quinnipiac Car Club would like to invite you to our third annual Spring Car Show! Tell your friends, family, dogs, etc!
The event is open to the public and will have food trucks, raffles, and prizes!! All cars and bikes are welcome!
– If you would like to be a vendor, please email email@example.com for further details.
– If you are a group or club and would like to reserve a space at the show please contact or email Johnny Marquardt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
$30 for VIP (signups open soon)
$20 per car to park in show parking
$10 per bike
$5 per car for spectators (Free with a QU ID)
PLEASE REMEMBER spots are limited!! Spots are on a first come first serve basis. We reserve the right to direct you to the spectator lot and charge a spectator fee if necessary at any time. Please come earlier if you want the most likely chance of having a spot in the lots!
CASH ONLY – Exact change is appreciated
A portion of proceeds raised from the show will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation!
Please read “RULES AND POLICY” before arrival.
Gates will open at 9 a.m. to the public. The show will be held at Quinnipiac University on the York Hill Campus in front of the People’s United Center (305 Sherman Ave. Hamden, CT 06518). When you enter the campus you will go up the hill to the Sports Center. QU Car Club members, wearing bright yellow “STAFF” shirts, will be present to direct you to your respective parking spots.
AN OFFICIAL SHOW MAP WILL BE POSTED WHEN VIP SIGNUPS OPEN.
RULES AND POLICY:
As per last year, this show gets very large very quickly on campus, so your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
– ABSOLUTELY NO donuts, burnouts, reckless/dangerous driving, or excessive revving will be tolerated ANYWHERE on Quinnipiac property. That includes the long driveway where staff, security, and police will be stationed. Save the noise for the 2-step competition.
– NO loud music.
– NO drugs or alcohol.
– NO smoking or vaping on Quinnipiac property
– NO grills… there will be plenty of food trucks to choose from
– Please keep vehicles turned off, except for the 2-step and limbo competitions.
– Please pick up after yourselves. Trash cans will be all over.
– Leashed dogs ARE allowed, again just please pick up after them.
– Be respectful of the property and everyone around you.
– Remain within the show parameters.
– EMS and Hamden Police will be on site.
– DO NOT BE THE PERSON WHO RUINS THE SHOW FOR EVERYONE.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC REMOVAL FROM THE SHOW WITH NO REFUND.
Best Electric Vehicle
Judging starts at 12 p.m. Trophies will be announced around 2 p.m.
THERE WILL ALSO BE A LIMBO AND 2-STEP COMPETITION!
Anyone who’s low or can 2-step will have the chance to enter into competitions to see who is the lowest and the loudest. The two competitions have 16-car brackets for each one and SIGNUPS WILL OPEN CLOSER TO THE SHOW (first come first serve).
RAFFLE PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!
President: Sigurjon (Ziggy) Magnusson (475 439 6949)
Vice President: Zak Polak (917 968 0846)
Social Media: Johnny (860 378 9905)
For any other questions or concerns please contact one of the E-Board members above through messenger or email. email@example.com
For any other questions or concerns please contact one of the E-Board members above through messenger or email firstname.lastname@example.org