The Quinnipiac Car Club would like to invite you to our first Spring Car Show! Add your friends, and bring your friends, family, dogs, etc!
The event is open to the public and will have food trucks, raffles, and prizes!! All cars are welcome!
– If you would like to be a vendor, please contact Caroline Ringle (email@example.com) or Senad Otajagic (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
– If you are a group and would like to reserve a space at the show please contact or email Eric Brickman (email@example.com)
$15 per car to park in show parking
$5 per car for spectators
CASH ONLY – Exact change is appreciated
A portion of proceeds raised from the show will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation!
Please read “RULES AND POLICY” before arrival.
Gates will open at 10 a.m. to the public. The show will be held at Quinnipiac University on the York Hill Campus in front of the TD Bank Sports Center (305 Sherman Ave, Hamden, CT 06518). When you enter the campus you will go up a giant hill and stay in the left lane. When you arrive at the circle you will take the second exit. Turn left at the stop sign and a member form the staff will direct you to where to park. Show cars will be directed to the left and spectators will be directed to the right. Members of the Quinnipiac Car Club staff will be wearing neon shirts labeled “STAFF”.
RULES AND POLICY:
This is our first large show on campus, so your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
– ABSOLUTELY NO donuts, burnouts, reckless/dangerous driving, or excessive revving will be tolerated ANYWHERE on Quinnipiac property. That includes the long driveway where staff, security, and police will be stationed.
– NO loud music.
– NO drugs or alcohol.
– NO grills… there will be plenty of food trucks to choose from
– Please keep vehicles off.
– Please pick up after yourselves.
– Leashed dogs ARE allowed, again just please pick up after them.
– Be respectful of the property and everyone around you.
– Remain within the show parameters.
– EMS and Security will be on site.
– Don’t be the one that ruins it for everyone.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC REMOVAL FROM THE SHOW WITH NO REFUND.
There will also be a limbo competition!
Judging starts at 1 p.m. Trophies will be announced around 2 p.m.
Gift Card Bundle
Milwaukee M12 Cordless Ratchet
Quinnipiac Car Club Gift Basket
2018 E-Board Members:
President: Caroline Ringle
Vice President: Senad Otajagic
Treasurer: Andrew Robbins
Head of Outreach: Eric Brickman
Head of Social Media: Aymaan Rehman
For any other questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org