The Quinnipiac Car Club would like to invite you to our 2nd Spring Car Show! Add your friends, and bring your friends, family, dogs, etc!
The event is open to the public and will have food trucks, raffles, and prizes!! All cars are welcome!
– If you would like to be a vendor, please contact email email@example.com for further details.
– If you are a group and would like to reserve a space at the show please contact or email Carley Wainwright (firstname.lastname@example.org)
$20 per car to park in show parking
$10 per bike
$5 per car for spectators (Free with a QU ID)
PLEASE REMEMBER spots are limited!! Spots are on a first come first serve basis. We reserve the right to direct you to the spectator lot and charge a spectator fee if necessary at any time. Please come earlier if you want the most likely chance of having a spot in the lots!
CASH ONLY – Exact change is appreciated
A portion of proceeds raised from the show will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation!
Please read “RULES AND POLICY” before arrival.
Gates will open at 9 a.m. to the public. The show will be held at Quinnipiac University on the York Hill Campus in front of the People’s United Center (305 Sherman Ave. Hamden, CT 06518). When you enter the campus you will go up the hill to the Sports Center. A member of the QU Car Club will be present at the round-about to direct you to either show car or spectator parking. Spectator cars will continue to take the first exit towards the back lot, and Show cars will take the second exit towards the front of the arena
Members of the Quinnipiac Car Club staff will be wearing neon shirts labeled “STAFF” to help assist traffic flow.
Restrooms are within the arena
RULES AND POLICY:
As per last year, this show gets very large very quickly on campus, so your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
– ABSOLUTELY NO donuts, burnouts, reckless/dangerous driving, or excessive revving will be tolerated ANYWHERE on Quinnipiac property. That includes the long driveway where staff, security, and police will be stationed.
– NO loud music.
– NO drugs or alcohol.
– NO grills… there will be plenty of food trucks to choose from
– Please keep vehicles off.
– Please pick up after yourselves.
– Leashed dogs ARE allowed, again just please pick up after them.
– Be respectful of the property and everyone around you.
– Remain within the show parameters.
– EMS and Hamden Police will be on site.
– Don’t be the one that ruins it for everyone.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC REMOVAL FROM THE SHOW WITH NO REFUND.
There will also be a limbo competition!
Judging starts at 12 p.m. Trophies will be announced around 2 p.m.
Thank you so much to our sponsors’ Weapons Grade Performance, The Shop CT, and Imports Only for helping us with this show! A huge thank you as well to Anthony Marino for doing full coverage of the show once again: @amarino14 & his youtube is Apex Media
For any other questions or concerns please contact one of the E-Board members above through messenger or email email@example.com