East Granby, CT 06026
Marks Classic Cruise is an OPEN cruise night which means ANYONE is welcome to attend regardless of year, make, and model driven. Our cruise runs EVERY Monday night (Unless inclement weather or saturated field conditions) from 5pm to 9pm between May and September. (excluding holidays).
Check Out their website for Theme nights
Rules of the Road
For the protection of EVERYONE who attends Mark’s Classic Cruise, these show rules have been put into place so that we can ALL ENJOY a wonderful cruise night experience. Vehicles in the cruise must be dedicated to perpetuating the memory of antique, classic, or special interest vehicles.
- No alcohol
- No burnouts
- Pets must be leashed
- Pets must remain under their owner’s control at all times, and remain their owner’s responsibility
- No bicycles
- No carriages or strollers between show vehicles
- Small children must be under parental supervision
- Do not touch or lean on show vehicles
- Please use litter barrels
- Vehicles must be clean
- Vehicles admitted to the field are subject to cruise night crew members discretion
These show rules apply to ALL attendees of Mark’s Classic Cruise.